Friday, October 3, 2008

Debate Night - RAW!

So, last night I watched the debate. I can't help it. First off, I feel it is important to know what is really going on with the people running the country. Where do they really stand? They want to run the most powerful country in the free world, but why? Is it for the power and accolades they may recieve? Is it to really make a difference?



This is how I feel, but it's not really why I watch the debates.



I watch the debates to see two grown people argue. Plain and simple. To see them seeth, flinch, grind there teeth. I like seeing their eyes twitch. The veins in their forheads throb. They bicker. They squabble.

It's Great.



Last night was no exception. Alot of people say that last night's vice presidential debate didn't matter. The prospective vp debates historically have no bearing on who actually wins the presidential election, but to me, it was important.



You see, I am someone who NEEDS Obama to win. I feel it's the only way our country will survive.

Besides, Palin is a hoser. She may "Live" in alaska, but that accent doesn't fool me.